Fisher Indicator - Format .ex4
Description: Trend Indicator
Is a simple indicator that appears in a separate window of the trading platform as a histogram. In a basis of this indicator put mathematical calculations, built on the ratio of current price to the minimum and maximum with extremes of the price of the previous periods.
It's easy to trade with this indicator. You can close short positions and go long when the color changes from red to green. You can close long positions and go short when the color changes from green to red. With the default period setting (10) it was very accurate on Charts above.
- Incredibly easy to use in trading
- Green - upward trend
- Red - downward trend
- Allows to avoid sharp reversals on intraday charts.
- Repaint Indicator
- Arrows on a chart they just have an Informative matter, they are exactly in the same spot, where Indicator crossing and/or changing the Color (It does not come with the Indicator).
However, the better this indicator used in a pair with additional filters. As the filter can use this Fisher Indicator with a higher period, example, Range Periods = 50:
Please make sure candle is clarified (open trade after the candle is closed/clarified).
Characteristics of Fisher Indicator
- Platform: Metatrader4
- Currency pairs: All pairs
- Trading Time: Around the clock
- Time-frame: D1,H4, H1
Parameters of Fisher Indicator
- period (default = 10) — the period in bars, on which to calculate the maximum and minimum. The higher is the value the less false trend change signals occur but the more this indicator lags.
Buying this Fisher Indicator, you do NOT have a full access to the Code and Parameters.
The application displayed on this page does not take in to consideration your individual personal circumstances and trading objectives. Therefore, it should not be considered as a personal recommendation or investment advice. Past performance is not indicative of future results. There is no guarantee that the systems, trading techniques, trading methods, expert advisors (EAs), scripts and/or indicators will result in profits or not result in losses.